ACAP 3rd Annual Science Fair (2019)
Registration Period: June 1st – September 15th
Registration for Competition and Submission of Application Documents
- All eligible participants must register for the competition online. Once registration is completed and successful, an Email confirmation will be sent to the participant.
- After registration, participants can download required forms and need to fill them out carefully.
- Before emailing the documents, please be sure that all forms must bear required signature and be dated.
- Required forms and documents include:
- Student’s CV
- Student Information containing student, School and Research Project information.
- Abstract submission form.
- Mentor’s information and Approval form.
- All completed forms and documents with signature should be emailed to email@example.com before the deadline. Mailed copy or hand-delivery is not acceptable.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Application deadline: September 1, 2019, Midnight (or by 11:59 PM)
- Semi-finalists announcement: September 21, 2019
- Semi-finalists poster and oral presentation: ACAP Annual Convention on Saturday October 5, 2019 8:30 am
- Award ceremony: ACAP Annual Gala on October 5, 2019 6 pm
- Gold prize (ACAP Presidential Award): One recipient, $2,000 scholarship (50% of scholarship, or $1000, goes to the High School where student is enrolled).
- Silver prize (the Second Prize): Two recipients, $1000 scholarship (50% of scholarship, or $500, goes to the High School where student is enrolled).
- Bronze Prize (the Third Prize): Three recipients, $500 scholarship (50% of scholarship, or $250, goes to the High School where student is enrolled).
- Honorable Mention: Five recipients, $100 scholarship each (half of scholarship, or $50, goes to the High School where student is enrolled).
- Junior Prize for Middle School Participants: One recipient, $1,000 scholarship (50% of scholarship, or $500, goes to the Middle School where student is enrolled).
- Participation Certification: Each non-awardee participant will be granted with a Participation Certificate.
Special thanks to this year’s sponsor: