Sunday 9/12/2021 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
ACAP's Mock Interview is a popular annual program that helps candidates apply for Residency and Fellowship programs. Over 20 physicians from local clinic and hospitals will interview applicants and help them to improve interview skills. This year’s Mock Interview will be held online via Zoom. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! Do not miss this important opportunity to hone your interview skills!
Space is limited. REGISTER EARLY! Applicants will be pre-screened. We will notify you by August 31 whether you are selected. An active ACAP membership and a $50 registration fee are required only if you are selected.
Open Registration Begins August 1st
- Please dress in formal attire.
- Please reference the 2 documents (Interview Primer and Mock Interview FAQ) on how to prepare for Mock Interview.
- Each candidate will receive two rounds of interview. Each interview is approximately 20 minutes + 5 minutes for FAQ.
- You will receive a zoom meeting invitation for each round of interview prior to Sept 12.
- All candidates are encouraged to attend the Mock Interview Orientation on Saturday Sept 11 (7pm – 8:30pm). This webinar will help candidates prepare for the online Mock Interview. We will be covering technology requirements, interview information and answering questions.
- The purpose of Mock Interview is to help you improve interview skills. We will try to match interviewer and interviewee by specialty as much as we could, however it is not guaranteed.